Wednesday, October 12, 2022

PP612~Halloween card #10

Halloween card #10 for the 2022 season. 
I was so happy to find a challenge to 
play along with that incorporated 
Halloween colors.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The neutral color I chose to work 
with is black.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Spooky Sweets, 
autumn harvest, bewitching, cutest Halloween
Lawn Fawn:  Happy harvest 
The sentiment on the front of the card is from
a dollar bin at a local store. 
I used my new blending brushes, and oh 
my gosh they are fabulous.  It was difficult
because they are so pretty right now, 
and I didn't want to get them all inky,
but oh toss out (recycle, give away) 
 the daubers and sponges,
these babies are wonderful.  
You'll notice that the sentiment didn't 
stamp very well and I didn't put it low enough 
down so my whole card was a bit 
off centered.  I decided to add a bunch 
of little images to help it out, well as 
you can imagine, I didn't know when to 
stop, first the ghost, then one bat, then 
two, and lookie there, we have three.  
Then I added the orange stars.  My goodness.
I even put on some green washi tape atop the 
wagon rim for a little sparkle.  All of this 
just to glue the wagon and
 pumpkin down crooked.  sigh.  

  I chalk it up today as blurry eyes. 

Well I will be happy when these little fellas 
stop inviting themselves in the house.  
Where are the red lady bugs?  I guess
people call these the pumpkin spice beetle.
No thank you, It's not sweetening the deal. 
If you're interested, I shared a few pictures 
on my last blog post 
of  what Autumn looks like in our yard. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ












 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Halloween card, PJ! And way to go using so many different stamp sets together--they all coordinate beautifully. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~