Friday, October 21, 2022

A Very Merry Llama Christmas

I made this fun "unusual" card for the Christmas
Challenge at:
U for Unusual Christmas Colours
and
V for Velvet
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Trees for sale
The llama is from inkadinkado
I went for unusual colors and also my
Christmas Llama was perfect for being
on the tad unusual side too.  
All the trees are in lovely non traditional 
colors, and that sparkle ribbon is the 
perfect addition.  
My little puppers would not eat his 
dog food again today.  So I made him 
his favorite rice dish.  I then stayed in the dining
room to see if he'd eat the dog food, that 
little rascal was actually eating only what I 
made him and not the dry dog food.  Looks like
I've spoiled my sweetheart a bit.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~