Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Cozy Chair, Books and a Sweet Pup. Read and Relax

Oh my goodness, I'm glad I stopped by
CASology so I could wish them a farewell.  
And, To also let the team know how much I've 
appreciated this challenge blog and their 
amazing creativity. 
Their blog quote is one that is certainly 
true and I love it.  
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
 making the complicated simple,
 awesomely simple, that's creativity."

- Charles Mingus
I enjoyed playing with this challenge blog over the past 
few years, because it gave me the opportunity 
to learn how to embrace the less is more technique
in card making.  Clean white space is something
that takes quite a lot of time for me to do. It 
don't come naturally for me.  
I'm going to miss CASology and the team.
Thank you for pouring your heart into 
this delightful challenge blog.  You
all did an awesome job. 
I will submit this card I made to the final
challenge at:  CASology
Oh how I will miss the cue cards. 
And the name of the blog is 
pure genius.  

For me being cozy looks something
like this:  a good book or movie, in a 
comfy chair, or couch next to my hubby, 
 perhaps a cup of cinnamon tea, 
with a crackling fire.  Of course
our pup resting on my feet keeping 
them toasty warm.  
So I picked a stamp set with a few
of my favorite cozy things: 
ironically that is the name of the stamp set
MY Favorite things:  our Story.

My nerve plant is a bit dramatic.   She knows
all the plants get watered only once a week,
however on Monday she was all droopy and drained.
Letting me know as usual that she wants her water now. 
After a little water she perked right up again.
this little gal has some attitude.  But she is
a beauty.  Also my little reminder to water 
all my plants every Monday.  
Best wishes to the team at CASology.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

1 comment:

  1. Love this cozy scene! Thanks for joining our final challenge at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~