Monday, October 10, 2022

Sketch #494~Halloween card #9

Halloween card #9 for the 2022 season. 
I made this one for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Everything Festive, Autumn Harvest,
Clever Cats, Spooky Sweets, Bewitching
I went a little bit overboard with the design.
Sometimes, I just can't put down the ink
and stamps.   But seriously how 
cute is that spider coming down from the witch
hat?  So perfect with the cobwebs throughout the
card. I really like how the washi tape brings it 
altogether so nicely. 
I had to add one more little item to the bottom,
because it was a bit off balanced.  So much 
for my planning things out with size.
Did you also notice the bat up in the banners?
This is a close up picture of my mums. 
I was getting all "artistic" today.  I took
a picture of the apples, while also getting
the colorful autumn ash tree in view too. 
These mums and pumpkins are by my 
backdoor.  Fresh from my pumpkin patch. 
The wild grape vine is turning a lovely
autumn color.  
A long shot of our yard.  We cut down
all the hostas that are beside the fence. 
and when I say "we" I mean my husband.
poor guy had a lot to do.  It just makes it 
easier in the spring for them to rise 
from their winter nap.  However, the
yard looks so bare without them. 
That aqua colored shed you see, is a 
snowmobile junk yard.  and beyond that
is the train yard.  So non stop noise 
but our yard is our own little private oasis.  
Trying to make the best of what we have.  


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ










 

3 comments:

  1. What a happy pumpkin-witch! Really cute card, PJ. Love how you combined some delightful spooky papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I love your happy pumpkin and its huge smile! the gord and leaf add to the fall feel, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love all of the different patterns and details you added. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~