Sunday, October 23, 2022

Hello Fall

I made this card for the challenges at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Wishing You well, For all things,
Bottled Happiness 
I think that bow is one of my favorite 
stamped bows of all time.  It's just perfect. 
Looks like real ribbon to me.  
I wanted to make a simple quick card so 
I could go back outside and enjoy the lovely weather. 
It sure is unseasonably nice here.  
But Fall is coming in full force this week
with much cooler temps they say.  
We've already had our first snow fall, but 
this weekend has been glorious.  Even HP
was loving some time outside.  Although, 
he did end up with many sandburs from 
exploring the yard. 
He even got his nails trimmed today too.  
We harvest our last little mini watermelon
from the garden, and I'm saving the seeds 
to replant next year.  Hope that it works. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

5 comments:

  1. Patty, what a beautiful Fall card, you made a very easy sketch look stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy fall card. I love the soft colors and simplicity! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the flowers, the wreath, the bow are all fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, such a pretty card! I love your soft fall colors and how the flowers tuck into the wreath so nicely!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and photos of HP with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty, Patty! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #123.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~