Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Sketch #493~For all things, vintage leaves, forever fern, harvest hellos, Stampin Up

I'm so happy I was able to make a card today.
We have had a very busy weekend.  Then 
last night we noticed our vehicle was making 
a strange noise, so that's no fun.  Hoping
it will not be anything serious.  
Just very thankful for safe travels.  I'm so 
spoiled with my equinox, even though by today's 
standards it's old. A 2008 but, I love it.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  For all things, Vintage leaves,
Forever fern, Harvest Hellos
I stamped all the images, and colored in
the leaves and pumpkin, then it was 
a matter of placement.  I like the plaid ribbon
underneath, and the little bow a top the pumpkin. 
I think the gold paper diecuts add a little sparkle
to the card, along with the sequins. 
With pumpkins in mind I thought I'd
take a picture of what remains of 
our garden before we take it all down and
weed it out for the season.  I even found another
watermelon in there too.  How exciting.  
The autumn ash is showing us some 
gorgeous colors. 
Thank you to all who offered advice for Hunter,
and his terrible allergies.  We did get him a 
shot, He is still on the Rx and now also an 
antibiotic.    He is still taking finn supplements as well. 
So far he is doing really well, the fur is slowly growing
back and the licking has really slowed down.  
Praise the LORD.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the cluster you created with the leaves and pumpkin. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card. You did a wonderful job of bringing the outside in! And always love how you finish the inside. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful autumn card - lovely colours and I love that the focal image is a pumpkin. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch, especially the super pretty pumpkin! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the pumpkin and the colours are all so great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~