Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Sketch #492~ Halloween Card #8

Here is Halloween card #8 for the 2022 season.  
I put a fun little twist on this card.
I am not a huge fan of spooky Halloween stuff,
but I thought since I'm on a roll making creepy cards 
I'd twist this one up a bit and make it cute too. 
How cute is that little piggy dressed up as a witch, and
 pulling a pumpkin wagon? 
I thought those black flowers in the upper corner
matched the DSP wonderfully.  
Did you also notice the little banner on the wagon? 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cauldron Bubble,
Tis Birthday Piggy, Cutest Halloween
Lawn Fawn:  Happy Harvest 
Sweet little HP is still wearing the donut, 
because of the bad allergies.  He is not happy about 
it, but handling it like a champ.  Hopefully 
we can get him into another vet, to get more Rx.
We just recently started him on supplements.
My orchids are blooming again this year.  I can't 
even believe it.  All seven flowers are open and gorgeous. 
I feel so blessed to have these beauties bloom. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

4 comments:

  1. I really love the cute pig and wagon stamped image and all of the other little details you have included on the card. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, that little witchy pig is adorable, so fun! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Wonder where that piggie is going with the pumpkin? Your choice of background patterned paper helps to make the card spooky. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love how you dressed up the pig! Thanks so much for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. On another note, have you looked into Cytopoint for HP? It is an injection medication. It gave my guy relief within 48 hours and the effect lasts for 6-8 weeks. As with any medication, results vary by dog. It has been a life saver for us and my dog is so much more comfortable. We last got an injection in July and have yet to need another one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~