Sunday, September 11, 2022

Week 407: HAPPY ~ Halloween card #5

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Everything Festive, Cauldron
bubble, Smiley Face 
I took my "cue" from the card and decided
to use a smiley face to reflect the "happy."
The smiley face is from a much older stamp set
I believe the year it came out was 2000.
I think it turned out cute with the little addition
of the witch hat.  
I added a few little stars for some magical spice. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Fab way to combine the stamps and super to use the stars lke this-a very 'Happy' card and thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~