Thursday, September 8, 2022

#FMS552~Halloween Card #4

Ooh how spooky is my Halloween card #4? 
I had no intention of going in this direction with 
it, but the other elements I had stamped 
were not working with the DSP.
So change of direction.  I die cut out the 
trees in both black and white, to make it 
appear as though the moon was shining on
them in the back.  I punched out the moon
and used my clear wink of stella to give 
it a bit of sparkle. 
To make the card complete, I had to 
of course add some bats, an owl, and a cat.
I mean it's just "purrfect for Halloween. 
bahaha.. (wicked laugh)  
I'm pleased with how very simply spooky 
this card turned out. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Everything Festive, Happier than Happy,
Winter Woods, Cauldron Bubble, Spooky Sweets.

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great Halloween card! Love the black and white look! Very spooky! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card and a very clever look with the trees! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~