Tuesday, September 20, 2022

FUSION - Front Porch~Hello Friend, Wishing you well, on the horizon. Stampin Up

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hello Friend,
Wishing You well,
On the horizon. 
I'm excited about this card because 
I made it for my daughter to give to a friend.
I incorporated her friend's favorite color.
which I thought is perfect for fall.  
I love this book binding fold.  It gives the card
such a unique look and an element of surprise,
since one would think it opens up fully.
It reminds me of the front door in the challenge picture
and shouldn't all doors have a welcoming
wreath on them?  haha. Well I don't~ at 
least not until later in the season.
To create that book binding fold just score
in a bit from your original fold, and glue shut.
I chose to add ribbon to this section so I glued
that to the inside as well.  Then just use your 
bonefolder to crease the new fold lines.  

The turquoise is undoubtedly the 
star of the show in this card. 
OOH friends, don't forget what today is:
I hope you all enjoy a slice of your favorite pizza. 


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

2 comments:

  1. Total sweetness! Love the wreath! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you were inspired by the photo in our challenge. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Fusio Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~