Sunday, September 4, 2022

#FMS551~Everything Festive, Spooktacular bash, harvest hellos, Stampin up

I'm playing along with the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Everything Festive, 
Spooktacular Bash
Harvest Hellos 
For the horizontal strips on the bottom
I used washi tape. I stamped, colored, 
and punched out the pumpkin.  I love
that frightfully fun sentiment.  
I purchased that stamp set (Everything Festive) 
from a facebook stampin up group that 
sells their retired products.  
I sometimes miss the cute ones when 
they come out in the catalog, and this is 
one of those times where that happened.  So 
I was happy to purchase it.  Even if it is older. 
I popped the pumpkin up using dimensionals.
I so enjoy these autumn looking sunflowers
in my garden. 
We have a load of apples this year.
I'm most excited.  Not sure what 
kind of apples these are so I will 
have to do a little research.   Any ideas?

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ






 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you used spiderwebs and jack-o-lanterns on the stripes!! And the sentiment is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Love your stripe patterns. And those apples...super jealous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! And your garden looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~