Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Sketch #489~Halloween Card #2

My second card for the Halloween Season. 
And this one I will submit to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cutest Halloween,
Clever cats, Spooktacular Bash,
Everything Festive 
I don't send out many Halloween cards, mostly 
my kids and about ten other people.  Not like
Christmas.  But I'm starting to enjoy making 
these cards.  As long as it's cute and not to 
"spooky/scary"  haha  
The DSP takes this card to the next level, 
I think it's super cute and a great way to use 
up the scrap pieces of paper.  
I made the little ghosts purple so they pop 
out a bit more.  I also added a little color 
to the cat's eyes.  You might miss him 
peeking out of the top of the pumpkin otherwise. 
The finishing touches were those decorative 
little orange stars that I placed up by the 
cute sentiment. 
I am so proud of myself because I weeded 
our patio all by myself.  I'm still quite sore,
but it was worth it.  I even cut a few sunflowers
and put on the table.  
My husband thinks I'm silly and I'm not 
sure HP much appreciates my sense of 
humor, but nevertheless he puts up with me.
His pose says it all.  haha

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and scary Halloween card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Halloween is one of my favorite card making holidays!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Halloween card, I love how the papers work together and are not to over powering to each other and allow the stamped image to take centre stage! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~