Wednesday, September 21, 2022

HSSSC398~Halloween Card #7

Halloween Card #7 for the season.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash
Bewitching
Clever Cats
Cauldron Bubble
Happier than Happy 
I took quite a lot of artistic liberty with the 
sketch for my card.  As you can see I went
a bit larger in scale for the circle image. 
I had no intentions of going so far, but 
after the cute bear was glued down, all
I could do was keep adding more.  At least
that's what I told myself.  
Especially since my eyes were giving me 
quite a struggle today.  So lining things up
were not as easy as usual.  I set the bear a bit 
too high so I then needed to add something, 
which was the pumpkin to balance it out. 
I used 5 different stamp sets to create this 
card.  The cute witch hat on the bear was
way to big, so I notched it out a little so 
that it would not cover his eyes, and then 
added a little white trim to finish it off.  
Perhaps I should have stamped the bear
a deeper shade of brown, well next time 
I will do that.  Lesson learned. just 
hope I'll remember it.  
Puppers is resting, still not happy with having
his paws wrapped up, but his allergies are 
terrible, and he won't stop licking.  We just
got his new supplements, so we are praying
these will help him.  The Rx is doing 
nothing to stop the itching and licking. 
Poor little guy.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

5 comments:

  1. So cute, PJ! That bear in a witch hat warms my heart, lol, and I love that pumpkin face! Such a cute take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love this little Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea to put the hat on the bear! Very nice job of using the sketch for this week! Thanks so much for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, PJ. Hats off allround. Thanks for joining us at HSS. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love how you used so many different stamp sets to create a fun Halloween scene! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~