Wednesday, September 7, 2022

#FF0117~Halloween Card #3

Halloween card #3.  Slowly making
progress for the fast approaching season.  
I am playing along with the challenge at:
I have purple, a dash of red, die cutting 
and ribbon incorporated into the card I made. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash
Spooky Sweets
I imagined the background spider DSP to be 
wallpaper and hence the spooky portraits hanging 
from the ribbon on the wall.  No Halloween 
card is complete without a few bats.  
I think the scroll work on the die cut pieces 
behind the portraits are perfectly creepy, it's like
something you'd see in a haunted mansion.  Not
that I'd ever want to go to one.  I have enough 
stories in my old house.  I consider what I've 
encountered here to be angels, and not ghosts.  haha 
Doesn't this big ole bumble bee look 
perfect in my pumpkin flower?  
HP was enjoying some nice weather outside 
this past weekend.  He is happy to be out of his
little donut ring.  The allergies are bad for the little guy.  

* A quick mention about Alzheimer’s Day, Sept 21
I am grateful for card challenges that bring awareness to
such important causes.  This one is very dear to my heart
because I watched my Beloved Auntie Ann pass away with it,
at a very young age.  It robs the patient of memory and in 
it's place often fills them with great anxiety and fear.  It's 
absolutely heartbreaking.   Although my card didn't have 
anything to do with such a serious cause I am grateful
for the opportunity to play along this challenge in 
memory of my Auntie Ann. 💗

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic Halloween card, such awesome dies to frame those images and looks great with the black and purple color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a faboolous Halloween card! Hope you are feeling better and are recovered. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ - your card so reminded me of the happy childhood days watching the Addams family! Thank you for creating such a wonderful card and invoking those childhood memories and sharing it with us at FestiveFriday. So sorry to hear about your Aunt. it is such a devastating disease and I know that she would love that you called her out on your blog post - you obviously loved her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~