Thursday, September 22, 2022

PP609~ Happy Harvest, Lawn Fawn

I made this fun harvest card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Lawn Fawn:  Happy Harvest 
I forgot I had a stamp with a scarecrow until
this challenge.  What  a lovely reminder. 
This was a delightfully fun card to make because
the coloring and cutting was incredible easy. 
I stamped the corn stalks directly on the white
card stock, and then layered the other elements.
I did use dimensionals under the scarecrow.
Those tiny leaves are from an itty bitty 
leaf punch.  It's just like the old fashion
hole punches that were silver and collect 
the circles cut outs underneath in the 
hinged flapper.  Well this is a leaf style.
It's fabulous except for they get all over the place,
and to glue them down can really test ones patience.  
I thought it was the perfect day to make this card
since it's the first day of Autumn. So I will also
share a picture of my little festive fall tree.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

5 comments:

  1. Love your cute scarecrow...so fun! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is your fabulous little scarecrow. Love the bright colors, too. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, your scarecrow is so fun! Your coloring is great and your card is CAS perfection!
    SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love your little scarecrow. It reminds me I think have an old SU stamp with punch I will have to find! Your fall tree is so cute! Hope you are HP are doing OK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling, PJ! This card is an instant day-brightener. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~