Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Sketch #488~On the horizon, wildlife wonder, lovely as a tree, stampin up

Here is the Birthday card I made for my
Husband.   He is 52 today.  
I will submit this card to the: 
The stamp sets featured in this card
are stamping up:  On the Horizon, 
Wildlife Wonder, Lovely as a Tree.
I incorporated the DSP as part of my background 
scene image and I love it.  You'll notice the 
pine tree and the bear were to be my two focal 
point images like in the sketch, however, I couldn't 
get proper placement, so I added the fence to 
the front of the tree so it didn't look so ackward
just standing there in the open.  haha.  I also 
added dimensionals to the fence and then curved it
a bit with my bone folder and sponged a little
color to it, so it looked authentic.  I had to use
scotch tape on my sentiment to make sure I only
stamped the words I wanted.  I love the 
two birds flying off into the sunset. 
I like this picture because the fence carries 
right on through to the inside of the card,  
and you can see it so well there. 
How is this for a perfect quote?  Being 
I was just talking about the birds.
Well folks I finished my little macrame wall art, and 
I took a vote on instagram, and only 3 people, answered.
All three were for the beads on the side.  Then I put it 
on my fb page and the majority said leave it plain.  
I asked my family and it's 2 vs 2 here.  So what 
do you think friends, should I keep the beads or 
keep it plain and stream line? 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card for your husband! I'm sure he loved it! Your macramé turned out so pretty. As I said on facebook I loved them both but if I had to chose one I would put the beads on the side. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation, PJ. I love the fence treatment and beautiful scene building. Many thanks for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote no beads!
    Love the birthday card!
    Thanks for sharing your handsome card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge & Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beads vs no beads? I would say leave the wall hanging plain as it makes it a little too busy. Your card is so cute. Love the bear and the wonderful fence. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~