Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Sketch #484~Trees For Sale, Holly Jolly Wishes, Stampin up

Oh boy I was so excited to ink up this stamp set.
That little Christmas camper is so vintage.  It 
is the perfect addition to a tree lot. 
I love those string lights, it reminds me of the
Charlie Brown Christmas special.  
I always get a laugh out of that question too?  
"Wooden Christmas trees?"  Haha, indeed
the old fashion "wooden" trees.  
Oh goodness just look at this little camper close up.
Those curtain details are something, they have
mini candy canes on them.   Did ya notice 
the white wall tire?  My dad would be proud.  
I did quite a bit of layering on this card.  
I love how the night of navy cardstock really 
helps the white snow pop.  I was a bit concerned 
about bringing in that third color, but it turned out lovely. 
Those trees are magical.  They have a brushstroke 
look to them.   I chose to go low key with no glitter
paper but believe me that's in my mind for the next
time I stamp with this set.  
The little wreath on the door is so cozy.  I just
used my white gel pen to dot it and color in the 
tire white wall.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: 
Trees For Sale
Holly Jolly Wishes 

I took a lot of liberty with this sketch, 
however, I really hope you can still 
see the basic outline in it.  
Do you see my little darling in the stamp room?
He loves to look out the windows.  It's a tiny
little space, but I love having a place for 
my hobby.  I really need to update my blog
with new pictures of my stamp room.   
Would you be interested in seeing that?
First I must do some major cleaning in there before
any other pictures are taken.  
Here is HP outside with me, the hot weather 
bothers him more now since this disease attacked 
his eye, but he loves to stay close by.   
Gosh I love this dog.  

I tried to make another reel for instagram.  
It's a work in progress. I hope you can
pop over there and see it.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

5 comments:

  1. I just love this card with all the great detail! The white wall tires and string lights are so special! It would take me too long to clean my room and I'm sure it wouldn't stay clean long enough for any pictures! I'm with HP - the heat is too much for me as well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! love the colors & the plaid!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love the winter scene, so cute! ! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely holiday card. I love all the details and am so glad that you pointed them out since we can't be amazed in person. I see how you used the sketch for this card. =) Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your camper Christmas card--inside and out! Thanks for sharing this fabulously fun card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge--we love your regular participation.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~