Saturday, July 30, 2022

#FMS546~By My Side, Stampin UP

What a lovely day here.  Sunny with a balmy 
breeze at 82 degrees.  I could have this weather
all year long.  
We had to make the usual grocery store haul.
Praise the LORD we can afford the prices,
but still suffering with what some would 
call "sticker shock"  Anyways just 
thankful we are hanging on by a thread.
Nevertheless, I did hear others grumbling too
at the prices, and mind you we were at Walmart. 
We came home and while my sweetheart put
all the groceries away, I made us lunch.  
We had hotdogs.  We had not had those in 
probably years, but our daughter got us a 
new brand and they were delicious.  
Perfect summer day food. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  By my side 
I must be on a kick with the bold colors.
However, I do love how this card 
turned out.  
I stamped and colored each image,
and then used dimensionals to pop
them up and layer them
on the punched out circles.  

When I  think of my friends, I realize how blessed I am. 
I truly appreciate these individuals, they are all 
so very different, but yet 
I'm so grateful to each and everyone,
they offer me encouragement, 
wisdom, love, and most important prayer. 
My darling HP loves his toys, and he thinks 
under the table is his secret fort area to collect
all his favorites.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

1 comment:

  1. These images are so super-cute! Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~