Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sketch #482~Sweet Songbirds, By my Side, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
By my side
Sweet Songbirds
Oh gosh I love these little birdies.  They 
are so adorable.  I don't know if I'm creative
enough to do multiple colors.  But I might 
have to try.  I think it will give the 
cards a new look each time I stamp them.
And this little branch is so fun with the 
little flowers that I fussy cut.  It was worth 
the effort. 
I did add a few little embellishments 
around the sentiment.  
Those musical notes just seem to make 
the card speak volumes.  haha 
My little buddy loves to lay close by,
whether, it's Bible study time, card making
or watching TV.  
I thought I'd share a few pictures of 
my sunflowers.  I'm so happy they 
survived the storm. 
Also we have had two small 
raspberry harvests from this garden.  
Not sure the chimes are keeping the birds 
away, but they look cute in there, so there 
they will stay.  haha.. 

Hope you are all having a blessed Sunday. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card this week. Those birds are just precious! As always, your cards are amazing. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the little birdies are adorable, super cute card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Love the plaid paper and love the inside of your card too!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those songbirds are so very sweet. This card really made me smile. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Please join us again soon.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~