Monday, July 4, 2022

FUSION - Colour Palette: Flowers~Fourth of July

I realized I did not make a fourth of July card 
this year.  Omgosh.  That is not good.
So I thought this sketch and color scheme
at: Fusion was perfect. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bottled Happiness
Taylored Expressions:  Of Thee I  Sing
I went with Red, white, and Blue, colors.
for the white I chose to use puffy paint to
the center of the flowers.  
I even watched a video that said do not 
apply to ink, and what do you think I did?
I applied it to the ink so when I heat set 
it the puff paint picked up a blue tone.
SIGH.  I mean seriously I must have an 
issue following directions.  
So I added a few white embellishments
around the flowers to qualify for the 
white element, even though the card 
stock is white.  The lovely stars are
washi tape that I've had on hand for a few
years now.  Apparently that's not much of 
an item any more, however,  I love the stuff.  
Speaking of love, my family loves these 
homemade brownies, so I decorated 
them with cute sprinkles for the 
holiday celebration.  
Our daughter had a long weekend, and this 
little guy missed her, so he was happy to 
see her.  He loves to cuddle up 
 to everyone in the family.  


Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~