Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sketch #480~Bottle Happiness, Stampin UP

I decided to go a little vintage vogue 
for this card. 
 I dry embossed the background and then
I sponged on some green and brown color.  It really
brought that embossing to life.  I could barely see 
it before I started applying the color. 
I tried a few colors for the flowers before I decided
on the golden yellow.  It just seemed to work 
best for this particular card. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Bottle Happiness 
We had a wonderful Saturday.  The kids were all
here,  we had a nice lasagna dinner and garlic 
toast.  We then spent most of the day outside.  
My darling even served me sweet ice tea. 
What a lovely treat.  
HP was having a grand time too, he 
loves all the extra attention.  
Here is the big beauty in all her summer glory. 
This black walnut tree has been a focal 
point in our yard for about 20 years now.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love the soft pastel color scheme. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you created! It came out great!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, inside and out! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...such a pretty card in those soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~