Sunday, July 24, 2022

Challenge #479 - Colors~ Rays of Light, Bottled Happiness, Stampin Up

I had a difficult time capturing the colors on these
pictures.  No matter what lighting I tried,
the blushing bride and so saffron, just out powered
the soft sea foam. 
Nevertheless, I gave it my best shot.  So I will
submit it to the following challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Botttled Happiness
Rays Of light
My husband says, "why don't ya stamp the green 
darker so you can see it better"  I said, "it looks 
better in person, so not to worry." haha  
He is quite my pal when it comes to helping me 
make card decisions.  I love that he cares. 
I think adding the bow was the perfect little touch for
this card.  And so in keeping with the yellow I will
share a picture of my sunflower and the lovely
honey bee. 
Also, Here is HP my darling, watching
the traffic as if to give a traffic report later.  
He always takes his place during 
Bible Study time.  Such a cutie. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of the rays grounding the vase! Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty bouquet! It stands out so well against the striped background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~