Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sketch #481~ Hippest Hippo, Swirly Frames, Stampin Up

Well I just wanted to make one more card
for the fun sketch at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Hippest Hippos
Swirly Frames 
I think this set is so stinkin' cute. 
I'm having a blast with it.  haha 
It does not help my moderation in stamping though.
It seems I want to use every die it comes with. 
I took a little liberty with this sketch, 
I didn't add scallops to the top and bottom,
and instead of a bow I used flowers.  
I like the straight lines.  Which is 
sort of funny, because if you saw my 
decorating style in my house not to much is 
in straight lines.  I'm just an odd one I suppose.  
Here's the little darling wishing everyone a 
very Happy Sunday.  I do believe he is smiling.

A small update on my health.
Six months out after covid, still not much smell has returned
and my eyes are terrible.  The hair loss has slowed down so 
Praise The LORD for that.  Gosh that was alarming.   I really
miss my sense of smell, but mostly my eyes.  They are 
very bad.  I now fight the dizziness, and such, so I've not 
been able to drive down to my son's house and that makes me 
sad.  Long distance driving is hard for me.  Something I loved 
to do is driving.  But it seems I must not do that for now.  
But thankful I'm still here and trying to stamp and read,
just amazes me how much I took for granite with my health. 
I'm grateful that my eyes were as strong and well as they were
for 51 years of age, because when this virus hit, it came hard. 
and exasperated my underlying health conditions.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love that little hippo! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun hippo card, PJ! I can see why you'd just want to keep making cards with this adorable set. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so fun, so cute! Love this hippo! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card. Glad you are enoying the hippos--all of your cards have turned out wonderfully. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    Anna, AHSC Design Team
    https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~