Monday, July 25, 2022

Sweet Songbirds, Stampin up

Isn't this funny.  I played along with a color 
challenge only to find out the time had 
already expired.  Drats!!
It turned out so cutely too.  Isn't that 
the way of it. 
It was a challenge at: Hand Stamped Sentiments
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Songbirds
I like how the dry embossed musical notes
work perfectly for the notes stamped on top,
and on the inside. 
My little darling was watching the yard 
for me again today.  I love how he rests 
his chops on the window sill.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~