Wednesday, July 6, 2022

July Sketch Challenge~Caroling Mice, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Caroling Mice 
I thought this cute little solo singer 
would look darling under the lamppost.  
So I cut the lamppost in half to make it 
extra tall to fit the sketch.  
I wasn't sure about the DSP, but it 
works with this card.  The little pops 
of red just tie it all together nicely. 
Here is a picture of my little rascal dog
this morning.  As I lay on ice and have my 
eye drops put in and then warm compresses
He checks out the morning traffic and birds.
I get a full dog report later.  haha 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and beautiful inside and out! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh que c'est adorable Patty, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52 CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~