Monday, July 11, 2022

Cupcake Inspiration Challenges #548~Bottled Happiness, By My Side, Stampin UP

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bottle Happiness
By My Side 
I'm loving these cute glass bottles in this stamp set. 
I imagine they will be gorgeous for a fall bouquet too. 
 I kept the background very basic.  I almost dry 
embossed it and the last minute chose not to. 
I was so happy the flowers lined up for me, 
as did the bottle outline.  Phew!!  
Even with my reader glasses on I sometimes
don't see it good enough. 
I added a few embellishments to finish off the card. 
I was most excited to see a pumpkin hiding 
below the leaves in our garden.  
My little buddy always likes to be close by.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful bloom of flowers and perfect use of our color challenge this week. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is beautiful. I love the bouquet and how you used the colors from the challenge. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    DT CIIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo elegant and pretty! Love the way you incorporate colors and design on your card. That vase looks lovely.Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~