Saturday, July 16, 2022

Sketch #481~Holly berry happiness, hippest hippos, color & contour, painted poppies, stampin up

Why I choose the colors I do is something
I will not ever understand.   It just seemed 
like the perfect idea to use that golden yellow.
Then after taking the picture I'm like yikes,
what was I thinking.  Well too late there it is folks. 
I wasn't going to change it.  I am pretending
little Miss. Hippo is protecting herself 
from the sun and not the rain with that 
umbrella.  haha 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Holly Berry Happiness
Hippest Hippos
Color & Contour 
Painted Poppies 
I almost forgot the bow, but at the last second
I went to my old faithful punch that goes with 
the holly berry happiness set.  It's the perfect
little bow to stamp instead of trying to tie one. 
Thought I'd share a few pictures 
of the little guy.  He's doing ok.
His drinking is getting worse,
but he's still getting fluid.  Praise 
the LORD.  
He enjoys having his bed close
by where we are so he can take a nap. 
He also loves his toys still, but he can't 
play with them long because of his jaw
and eye.  So here the little darling is resting
his chops on the window sill, and resting his
little ball next to him.  He's a sweetheart. 
Look at that beautiful moon.  
The other night my husband took a picture 
for me.  He works out in the country and 
it was an awesome sight.  We live next 
to the train yard and with all the lights it doesn't
look nearly as nice.   I tried
to get a picture from our yard but all I got
was the glare of the train yard lights.  So
grateful my sweetheart sent me this picture.

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

3 comments:

  1. That little hippo is too cute! I love the glasses and I'm sure that's his sun parasol here :-) Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I love the colours, the hippo, all of it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Love that background paper and the fun way you broke up the sentiment to make it work for our sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    Anna, AHSC Design Team
    https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~