Tuesday, July 5, 2022

ABC Christmas Challenge L & M are for? Santa's Delivery & Caroling Mice, Stampin UP

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
L for Little
and
M for Music
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Santa's Delivery & Caroling mice
I went for a little train engine for the "L" 
and for the "M" I dry embossed the background
with musical notes.  I also stamped a few 
around the sentiment which happens to 
also be a song title.
I just had to get this darling stamp set, 
since most of my married life we have lived
next to train tracks.  I thought how fitting 
to make Christmas cards with trains.
I love the santa belt ribbon tucked under 
the song title.  It's perfect.   I like how the 
little puffs of smoke lead ya directly up to
the words, and those tracks, are 
fantastic.  Looks so authentic.  
Aww my sweet puppers had a long day outside 
this past weekend, his eyes are heavy and tired. 
But he wants to play so bad. 


Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~