Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #663~On The Horizon, Wildlife Wonder, Stampin Up

This card is for my son.  He sent me the 
most amazing video of an owl this past
week.   So beautiful, and right in the 
city.   Everyone was going about their
business but my boy noticed it, and the owl
noticed him. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  On the Horizon  and 
Wildlife Wonder 
I like how the DSP sets the scene for 
the owl.  I also added a bit of twine 
to the edges to give the card a bit 
of detail and character. 
I raised up the stamped owl image
with dimensionals.  
I am hoping he will like the card.   
I  copied and pasted what I  found on the internet concerning
owls when you see one out and about. 
"An owl is a sign of wisdom and understanding 
for the vast majority of people. 
It is a symbol of learning and mental change.
 It also represents a fresh start and a new beginning. 
You may be about to begin a fresh 
phase in your life if you see an owl."
 My husband and I took HP for a ride today.
 He still loves it so much.
Such a Sweet buddy  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love that paper you used for the triangle insert. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and how special to receive a video of an owl from your son. I will pray for your recovery from Covid and HP is precious...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~