Monday, August 8, 2022

Global Design Project #355 Hippos at the Beach

Today was one of those Monday's where 
I didn't get my plants watered.  Gasp. 
And I spent way to much time scrolling 
through instagram reels.  
I think Pinterest is more my pace, but not 
sure how to do that on my phone yet.  
I went a bit "overboard" on this card.  I just had
to say that, being there is a cute little boat on my card.  
I also went BIG with this card, 
Hippopotamus big.  All kinds of extras here. 
That got me thinking, did I ever have the word
"hippopotamus" in a spelling bee?   That would 
be a good one.  
There was a lot of little fussy bits on this card.
Did you notice the rope holding the boat together?
I like the waves and the cute little islander is doing a happy 
dance waiting for her boat to sail in.   
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Ray of light
Hippest Hippos
Paradise Palms 
HP is taking a breaking resting.  
I was trying to take a picture of this card, 
and he wanted to get some snuggles.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~