Friday, August 19, 2022

HSSSC395~Hope Box, By my side, This little piggy, Stampin Up, Sunshine Yellow card

Well isn't this just a bazaar little card I made.
I seriously wonder what personality in 
my head chooses the colors for my cards.
Surely, it is not I.  haha  
Any ways, there it is, Golden Yellow,
oh boy, I'm going with~ it's a card packed 
full of sunshine. 
I'm going to submit this card to:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hope Box, By my Side,
This little piggy
Now you might be wondering where is the 
little piggy in this card?   Well I actually 
stamped it and then cut out the tiny flower,
so I could place it on the little girl's hair. It 
worked perfectly.  
Now cutting those rectangles, was a real 
struggle for me, my goodness gracious,
the amount of time I put into that.  I'd 
love to hear tips on how to do this. 
I thought I'd share a picture of my little
bird friend.  I have a few finches that 
love to come and collect the seeds from
my sunflowers.  Perfect for my golden 
yellow card.  (wink)

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

5 comments:

  1. I love the bright yellow on this card! And you colored the little girl so well! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the fun at hand stamped sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this sunny color is perfect, PJ! Such a cheery take on our funky sketch - I smiled so hard to see this cute image! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, Hoping you feel better and recover quickly. I love the yellow color you used for your card along with the image was a fabulous take on our sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is adorable ..it also made me realise I don't use yellow much either. It's a forgotten colour lol! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute card. So glad you joined us at HSS. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~