Sunday, August 28, 2022

Game #222: Moodboard~Healing Hugs, Stampin Up, Essential oils, Stamping bella

It has been a wet weekend here.  Goodness
gracious, I'm glad we enjoyed our Thursday,
and Friday.   Hubby had off 4 days.  So the 
first two were lovely.  
Even though it's raining today it reminds me 
of snow.  Because of the gray clouds.  
I guess it makes me appreciate the sunny days 
all the more.   So being all wet outside I decided
to make a card.  
I made this one for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Healing Hugs
Stamping bella: Curvy girl loves essential oils 
I stamped the image and then put on my 
glasses and enjoyed some nice music while I 
colored it all in.  Sometimes coloring can be
quite relaxing.  I was thankful the sentiment
stamped straight for me.  
HP loves to watch the traffic out front.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ








 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous! Love your coloring! I know what you mean about the rain/snow. I don't like it this hot but better than the cold and snow which is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring on your CAS card - perfect for our moodboard challenge. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I am in love with the sweet image and your choice of colors. Great choice for the moodboard and CAS perfection! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty did you see the winners post at AAA Cards?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~