Monday, August 15, 2022

PP604 - For all things, Bottled Happiness, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
I chose for my pop of color: Orange.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  For all things & Bottled Happiness 
When I stamped the bouquet, I used the same orange
ink, I just stamped off first so it would look a little lighter
for the leaves in the arrangement, then went bold for the flowers. 
I also dry embossed the bottom of the card with 
bricks, but it's barely noticeable unless you're holding it. 
However the ribbon is a nice accent to cover that line. 
Sometimes those older stamp sets work lovely 
when paired with the new.  That's why it's so 
hard for me to get rid of my stamps.  Can 
anyone else relate to this?  
Speaking of stamp sets, I actually do have quite a 
few I would like to sell, I'm going to have to ask
my daughter how to use paypal to sell and bill
on facebook market.  I know people have mentioned
this to me, and I tried it once, but no one purchased anything
and for that I was grateful, because I'm still not fully understanding
how the system works.  With that being said I sure know how
to buy one of those sets when I see one I like. SIGH.  haha
Here is the picture of my lovely hanging basket
on the fence.  Don't ya just love that two toned fence color?
 Sometimes the budget just doesn't allow 
room for all the home improvements.


Now what I have typed below I say a lot, I end 
every post with it, but 
it is truly appreciated your love and prayers.  
I'm a long hauler when it comes to covid.  
I had been counting it in weeks because it 
sounded better then saying 8 months out and still
no smell, and my eyes are still messed up, along 
with brain fog and extreme fatigue.  But I do 
think I will be removing my paragraph below soon.
I don't want to sound like a broken record.  But 
please know you are appreciated and I truly am
grateful for all the love.

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

2 comments:

  1. The orange is the perfect pop of color. Such a fabulous card. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week and shared this beauty with us
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pop of orange for a bright and cheery addition to your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week and playing along with my color challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~