Thursday, August 25, 2022

#FMS550~ Trees for Sale, Stampin Up

Well folks I went tree crazy with this card. 
I convinced myself it was allowed because 
after all it is a Christmas tree lot.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Stampin Up:  Trees for sale 
I even read the rules to the challenge too. 
We are encouraged to use lots of details,
and embellishments.  So in my mind 
that was like giving me creative freedom 
to go overboard with the Christmas trees.   
I've been trying to keep practicing the concept: less is more 
for my cards, but I had to make an exception 
for this one.  It's so easy for me to just keep adding things. 
At least I stopped myself
 from adding anymore.  (wink) I love that 
little camper.  Hence the reason I turned the sketch. 

 Did you notice I used the same
DSP on the camper and in the background?
I got a neat picture of the bumble bee
coming in for a landing.  
He hit the mark.  They love these flowers.  
Sir Hunter was taking it easy today.  He looks
so thick.  Honestly he is quite thin.  Only 
60 pounds.  He is just starting to get 
a thicker coat of fur already.  I think he will 
require  one more shave down
 before winter comes.  


Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

3 comments:

  1. I love this tree-filled card. And the camper is a delightful addition! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene! I love all of the trees! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so fun! Love how you created the scene. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~