Saturday, August 6, 2022

Challenge #481 - Colours~ Peace to You, Stampin Up. Merry Christmas Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:
Peace to you 
This is really thinking outside the box for me.
Since I'm such a traditional kind of person,
Especially with Christmas colors.  
However, this turned out lovely.  I was 
also amazed that I had each of the exact 
colors needed for the challenge.  
Yippee!
I thought a dry embossed musical background
would go perfect with the Song Sentiment. . 
I saved the starry sky ink for the top 
of the image, thinking it would be perfect
for the starry sky over Bethlehem the night
the Christ child was born. 
I'm sharing this picture because it
was the direction I was headed in.  And as 
you can see I don't seldom stick to my 
original ideas.  Something else pops 
in my head and I go heading down a different
path.  Sometimes multiple paths before I 
come up with the card I like. 
Here are a few more pictures of my 
sunflowers.  I actually got a picture
of the bee in motion.  A few on the flowers too. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

4 comments:

  1. PJ you've really outdone yourself with this card - I love the use of the three colours to colour your image and the music note embossing pairs perfectly. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so so beautiful!! I love the way you used the challenge colors as the background for the stamped image, so clever and the result is stunning! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful card, PJ. The blended colors are really great! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~