Tuesday, August 9, 2022

#454 Nature~Cactus Cuties, Hope box, stampin up

I came across a card similar to this on instagram, and I thought
it was absolutely stunning.   So I wanted to give it a go.
I changed a few things to make it my own.   
The instagram page I visited was @hlklump.  
I was thrilled to find a challenge to play along with.
So I will enter my card at:
Theme:  Nature
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cactus Cuties, and Hope box 
The clever use of this DSP is what I find most
exciting about this card.  It reminds me 
of a sunset.   I'm also a huge fan of cactus.  
I have quite a few succulents in our home. 
I am trying to keep my little cactus alive, 
but sadly I think it is leaving me.  The rest
are hanging on and blooming.
I like how the layers in this card have 
tucked in cactus treasures.  The piece of 
twine just ties it all together perfectly. 
I found the culprit who has been 
trampling my flower box.  That's our
neighbor's house in the background.  I
thought her cats would enjoy a bird feeder.
I know my dog and I sure do.   Just wish 
they'd be a little gentler to my flowers.  haha

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~