Thursday, August 4, 2022

Challenge 566 ~Peace To You, Stampin Up

Hello Blog friends, I made this card for the 
challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:
Peace to You 
I used polka dot DSP with matching 
stripes on the bottom.  I covered the seam
with a nice piece of gray ribbon. 
I used my stamparatus to stamp this stamp,
because I wanted a nice bold dark image.  
Well I quickly learned that the more ink 
I applied the less detailed the trees were.  
So I eventually just went with less ink, and 
a lighter press and hold.  
I then cut out some sparkle white paper
for the bottom and punched out tiny
dots and glued them in different places 
for the sparkly snow.  Perhaps a bit 
time consuming but it looks really nice. 
I added dimensionals to the stamped
image piece so that the scalloped edge on
the side would stand out a little better. 
These two cards I made for my instagram page.
I'm trying to teach myself how to make reels.
It's a work in progress, that's for sure.  
Today hubby and I celebrate 32 years together.
So I wrote this little piece below and added 
the photo to my fb page.  I thought I'd 
share it on instagram and here too. 
I love how sweet little HP crosses his paws when
he takes his little naps.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ














 

5 comments:

  1. Patty, what a BEAUTIFUL card! Love your use of dark blue, gray and white to create this peaceful scene!! I so hope you recover soon, but in the mean time, get as much cuddle time in with HP as you can. Thank you for using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and including the optional polka-dot challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is so pretty! Very peaceful winter theme. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, Lovely, LOVELY! The Peace to You card is soo pretty! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge 566!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Your husband sounds like a wonderful person. Your card is so very classy. Love the polka dots that you included and the wonderful color palate! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, TSOT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Patty! Your lovely card was selected as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3"!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~