Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Challenge 567~Nothing's Better than, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The optional theme is:  Plants  
I decided to go with cookies and tea.
and not plants.  Honestly I didn't even 
notice the option until I had stamped the card. 
I just checked out the sketch and
started creating.  Guess, I'm a bit to 
excited to read the notes.  yikes. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Nothing's Better Than
I love how the circles make a tic tac toe board
on this sketch.
Did ya notice the cookies won this round?  
haha, of course they would.    Ya know I'm the 
sort of gal that likes soft chewy gooey treats.
and cookies are no exception.  I'm always
looking for a way to add the extra bits.
caramels, m & m's etc.  
After stamping and coloring, I die cut the 
images and then lined them up.  The 
sentiments crack me up.  
Here is my precious pal, watching the 
birds and squirrels from my 
craft room windows. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. Patty, yum, yum! The cookies always win at my house, too. Especially if they are chocolate chip or ginger snaps! Love the way you organized your cups and cookies into the tic-tac-toe pattern!! Thank you for sharing your yummy card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love the cookies and the I am a big fan of them as well. Very clean and bright! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, TSOT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, scrumptious take on the challenge this week! I love it! Thank you for joining our Challenge 567 at try Stampin on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~