Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sketch #485~Caroling Mice & Holly Jolly Wishes. Stampin Up

WE did it folks.  I'm so happy my 
husband and I went to see our son
and go to the zoo.   
It is the first time I've been out for a distance 
that far since covid attacked my eyes.
Back in January. 
Praise the LORD I made it.  Hubby took off 
to come with me and make sure I could do it. 
You see I love to drive.  But I didn't want to 
go anywhere until I knew I had back up in 
case my eyes got really bad.  So he took off and 
came with me.  The past two days have been 
rough,  because my eyes are quite swollen, 
and tired from the trip but it was worth it. 
The legs did pretty good so I'm thankful for that too. 
I have a few pictures of the zoo below.  
I also will put a few videos on my instagram.
It's a bit easier to do that then try to upload them
here on blogger.  There was an orangutan baby,
and everyone wanted a sneak peak of the little one.  
I decided to make a Christmas card for the 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Caroling Mice & Holly Jolly Wishes

I think all it took was those candy canes on the sketch,
and I went for a Christmas card.  I put on some music or 
a sermon, and away I go.  Did you notice I used the 
lamp post bow twice?   I always have an issue 
choosing DSP and card stock colors.  I think that
is the most difficult part of card making for me. 
Oh and the measuring too. 
This big fella was posing so nice for the pictures. 
I always imagine a turtle's shell has 
a whole living room atmosphere inside.  
Must be from the cartoons I watched growing up. 
No zoo picture is complete without flamingos. 
I use to stand like this as a child, and as an 
adult until my back surgery.   Apparently, 
it is called tree pose in yoga.  I just found it 
comfortable, but now I can't do it, however,
both my adult children still stand like it.  
Makes my heart happy.  
The rhino has had it for the day and walked
away right when we go to his area.  
Oh my gosh, I think he is smiling at me.  
Isn't that funny.  
If you zoom in to this picture, you might
be able to see the baby.
The happy couple. 
Who would have guessed I would find me 
a bumble bee at the zoo.  Haha.  ya all know
I'm out to save the honey and bumble bees.  
Sharing this sweet picture of HP,
because friends, the LORD knows how to 
keep me humble.  I woke up to 100 likes,
hence the picture below.  However, they were
all for HP, not a one for my cards, isn't that 
funny.  Hunter is a star.  So much for my cards. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ












 

3 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! Hard to believe that Christmas is around the corner. Love all the pictures from the Zoo. Glad you were able to make the trip! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty little Christmas card! Glad the sketch inspired you!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the light post and the pretty color palette you have included. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~