Wednesday, August 17, 2022

August Colour Challenge~ Trees for sale, stampin up

Oh the glorious sun was out today.  That makes
everything feel better.  
HP and I spent a few minutes outside enjoying
the sunflowers and watching the bees and birds
work on the pollen and seeds. 
I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Trees for Sale 
These non-traditional colors remind me 
of the Christmas tree lot on the Charlie Brown
Christmas special.   
I love how the gold was perfect for the lights and 
stars for the trees.  I'm a bit bummed with myself 
because I read the rules after I stamped the card,
and here I could have used brown.   Which I would
have done for the sign and the tree posts.  Instead,
I used yellow and didn't stamp the tree posts.  
oh well, it still turned out ok.  I love that purple DSP
it gives the background a sort of snow winter backdrop. 
Here is a picture of my sunflowers.  Look 
at all those bees.  
My darling HP is watching traffic again out front. 


Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
(32 weeks out tomorrow.  sigh)
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ
 

1 comment:

  1. ta carte est adorable Patty, j'aime beaucoup ce que tu as imaginé, c'est superbe, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~