Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Sketch #486~Nothing's Better than, Stampin up

Sometimes, life throws us curve balls, and when
that happens I usually like a pizza and some chocolate. 
I know there are those who don't like  chocolate.
And I'm not here to judge,
Because I'm one of those odd balls that don't 
like coffee, so I completely understand. 
Honestly I wish I didn't like chocolate so much,
and I wish I did like coffee, veggies, and 
healthy choices.  But instead I'm just a kid, perhaps a
college kid, living in a 51 year old body. haha
Love  my Cherry coke, eating pizza, and candy.
Any ways it was a delight to make this 
card for the sketch at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Nothing's Better Than
Cutting all those sentiments out was quite 
interesting.  At one point I realized I had stamped 
them on white card stock and not the vanilla.  
As you can see I didn't change it.  I convinced 
myself the white was just the pop of color to 
make the words stand out all the more.  Actually
I was just too tired and my eyes were weak from 
all the cutting so I stuck with white.  I thought
the top of my card looked a tad unfinished so I added 
the bow, which just means the post office will be 
pleased with a bulky envelope.  (wink)  
My little fella is taking it easy today.  I love how he
flips his bed out.  I actually put a video of that on 
instagram, it's so funny.  Everyday he rearranges it.
and pulls it all over the house.  Love this dog. He 
needed a nap after all that hard work. 
I had a bunch of these gorgeous flowers 
last year, and the bees and butterflies loved
them.  I'm sad to say only a few plants came
back this summer.  I'm hoping to harvest the seeds
in fall and perhaps try to plant them in the spring. 
I found this little mushroom in my yard and 
I thought it looked like a hot pocket.  My son 
said it perfect though, it's like a smuckers,
uncrustable sandwich.  haha. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

4 comments:

  1. With you on chocolate and pizza! lol Love the clean lines and chocolatey goodness of your card, PJ. Thank you for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, mixing "whites" works great! I think it adds interest!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made all of the different sentiment strips work together on this card. The whole thing is super cute! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so fun. I love the cookies! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~