Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Floral Valentine

A bit of a drippy day here.  The driveway is 
an ice pond.  So my darling had to put down
a bunch of sand so we don't slide down the hill.
And will also help with traction coming up the hill too.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely 
I decided to put the border at the top of my card. 
I used a die to cut out the floral image then I placed
it over the stamped images.
I was so happy to find some ribbon in my box
that matched the card stock almost perfectly.  
Below is the picture I took this past weekend.
I thought it was fabulous with the capital 
at the end of the tree lined street. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

5 comments:

  1. A nice flip of the sketch PJ! Great to see you back playing with us too. I've got a soft spot for this set, having demonstrated with it at On Stage in 2019, so it's great to see it still being used. Thanks for playing at As You See It, with this little sweetie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love this bundle, and I love how you rotated the sketch with it. Creative use of the challenge and a very pretty card! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun - love the turn! Such gorgeous flowers and colors, and love that ribbon, too! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a bit to see the sketch. Very innovative with what you did! Love the beautiful roses! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft pink, diecut detail and pretty ribbon bow PJ - a lovely feminine card. Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~