Sunday, January 29, 2023

Valentine Card

My husband just left for work again.  
Always makes for a long day.  He was 
gone for a while earlier today, that is 
when I stamped this card.  So now I'm 
posting it. 
I will submit this to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Country Bouquet, Forever Lovely,
Wishing You Well, Color & Contour 
It's a bit busy, but I think it works well for a 
Valentine card.  However, the three little 
dots below the bow on the sketch. I had to get creative. 
 I couldn't find embellishments that worked because I 
already used so many on my card.  So I
stamped two little red hearts next to the 
hearts already there on the DSP.  It blended in quite well. 
I really like the die cut edges for this 
Valentine card, it seems to make it all
the more charming.  
I think I will make a few more Sweetheart
cards, so I can get them sent out before the big day.  

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ
 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love how you finished out the inside of the card. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, I love the heart scalloped paper and the flowers...I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card--inside and out, PJ! I love that paper ribbon bow and your scalloped edge frame. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We are glad that you are a frequent participant!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~