Thursday, February 2, 2023

Happy Ground Hog Day, Ship Birthday Card

Happy Ground Hog Day.  
I can't believe how fast January flew by.  
I'm still enjoying my white Christmas tree, 
because I've decided it is a winter tree, and I 
will add some Valentine hearts to customize it. 
Just feels cozy to have the soft glow of the 
Christmas tree lights in the dining room. 
I will submit this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  On the Ocean 
I made this card for my sister's upcoming 
Birthday.  I hope it's not to masculine of a card.
I usually make her something floral and purple.
But this year I wanted to do something different.  
I hope the sketch can still be noticed in my card.
I went a bit over the top.  I used dimensionals 
on the ship sales also added them behind 
the helm.  Which makes me think of 
Gilligan's Island.  
HP did not see his shadow but the plants
have all sorts of shadows on the floor.  haha 

Psalm 24:8
 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, 
the Lord mighty in battle.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful dimension and fabulous design for these die cuts, PJ. Thank you for sharing crafty goodness with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nautical card, PJ! That ship looks fabulous and I love the marbled paper under it. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~