Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day Card

I am on a Valentine card making spree. 
I just want to make sure I have enough 
to mail out to all my friends and family.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Country Bouquet 
I used some lovely polka dot DSP for the side,
and washi tape with hearts.  I then double 
stamped the heart in the center.  
I raised the sentiment using dimensionals, 
and I put it on a slant.   
Mark 12:31 KJV
And the second is like, namely this, Thou
shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.  There is none
other commandment greater than these.  

I'm asking for prayer again regarding my 
eyes, and BP.  Things are out of control, 
and I can't get in to the eye doctor until April.  
and the other Doctor until March.  So frustrating. 
Thank you for caring and praying.  Hugs to you all. 

Be sure to visit my instagram page.  I'm
having a little giveaway  All the details are there. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the floral heart and jaunty sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Valentine's card. I'm sure that the recipient will love it. Love the double stamped focal image and the polka dot patterned paper. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Valentine's Day card. I really love the colors and the extra strip of matching patterned paper on the inside. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~