Saturday, February 25, 2023

February Flower

I took one more try with the sketch at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Irresistible Blooms
Petal Park 
I  decided for the stripes to just color them
with my markers.  Do a little freehand 
creativity.  Instead of my last card with 
all the measuring (which I'm no good at)
I just scribbled away on this one.  
It seems a bit more springy, and after the load of snow
we got, I figured I'd try to think spring thoughts.  
I sort of like the rustic, elementary 
look of this card.  
I'm sharing a picture of my plant that 
is now blooming even if the snow is in
the backdrop.  haha 
Here's a picture of the little snowfall we
had this past week.  
This picture of HP is from a few nights ago.
We were all snuggled up watching tv. 
Isaiah 40:8 KJV
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth:
but the word of our God shall stand for ever. 

 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic freehand card!! Love those spring colors. Your creativity is following along with the weather - it's spring...oops, no just a bit more winter...ah, spring again?? Thanks for joining us at AHSC with another lovely card, PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your card, they are so bright and cheerful and make me so ready for spring! Super cute, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~