Sunday, February 5, 2023

Valentine Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Country Bouquet 
I thought I'd make a few more Valentine cards,
to send them out this week,
just to make sure they get there in time.  
I like the nice clean lines and simplicity of this 
card.  The DSP accents the card lovely.  Gets the 
point across.  Lots of Love.  
I made chocolate chip cookies the other day
to use up the Christmas M & M's.  I know gasp, 
I still can't believe we had them in the house.  
Chocolate doesn't last long, but I put them in 
the cookies and put a rolo in the center of each
one, and oh my gosh, they were delicious.  
1 Cor. 16:14 KJV
Let all your things be done with charity. (love)

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~