Sunday, February 19, 2023

Carrot Card

I haven't had much of a chance to be
in my stamp room this past week.  
I had an eye appointment to which I was
very nervous about, and for good reason
apparently.  Things are just not going so 
smooth as one would hope, but such is life. 
I just told my kiddos, I'm going to keep
going and see as much as I can while I still 
can.  Same with everything, reading, stamping.  
Just going to keep living. and loving life. 
Even in the valley.  
So grateful for yesterday, we all got to hang out and
go to the train show. It was a delightfully fun time.  
Then we went to chick-fil-a which is a fun treat since
we don't have one were I live, and we love it.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Thanks a Bunch 
Those carrots are lovely to stamp.  However, 
I didn't know what to do with the little leaves,
so I just added an assortment of them.   I used 
the carrot lines for my grass behind the sentiment. 
Just gave it a garden sort of vibe.  

Gen 1:11KJV
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, 
the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, 
whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you did not get good news at your appointment but your outlook is fabulous, enjoy what you can, while you can. Your card is fabulous, I love the carrots, they are so realistic and the sentiment is so cute with it. ! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~