Saturday, February 25, 2023

Christmas Moose

Of course I would make a Christmas card
in February, especially since it has a moose. 
It was also a lovely way to use some 
Christmas scrap DSP.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose 
My husband had an Aunt who lived 
in Alaska, and she would write me, 
telling me about the moose she saw in 
her back yard.   How fabulous.  
I have a train yard.  haha.  
Speaking of trains, this train car had a whole
Christmas scene painted on it.  I thought
how fitting with the card I made. 
Of course when I went to get a better picture
another engine came down the line, blocking
this one.  So this is all I was able to get.  
Psalm 145:9 KJV
The LORD is good to all: and his tender
mercies are over all his works.
 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love that moose image! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the moose! Great match with green and red to go along for those stripes. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, I love the paper with the trees and the plaid, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~