Monday, February 6, 2023

Valentine's Day Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:   Country Bouquet 
I was inspired by the colors, floral and heart images
on the picture above. 
I love how the heart in the center captured the 
two colors marvelously.   The green really pops. 
The DSP helped to bring in the soft pinks, and reds.
I used a punch to scallop the edges of the red cardstock. 
The lacey & scalloped edges always say Valentine's 
Day cards to me.  
I also like the position of the sentiment. 
I popped it up with some demensionals.  
1 John 4:19 KJV
We Love Him, because He first loved us. 

Be sure to visit my instagram page.  I'm
having a little giveaway  All the details are there. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty Valentine card! I love that floral heart. Thanks so much for playing along at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PJ. This is stunning. What a lovely Valentine's Day card, and I love the scripture. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. It's a blessing to have you join us and I hope you'll stop by again soon.

    I'd LOVE to have you share your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we are blessed to offer amazing prizes from our generous sponsors. It would be so nice to have you join us.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    God bless,
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Valentine card PJ :) Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~